Call For Special Session/Workshop
Several Special Session/Workshops will be held in conjunction
with UCMA 2010 with the aim to explore special topics and provide international
forums for scientists, engineers, and experts to exchange and share their
experiences, new ideas, and research results on hot topics.
All accepted and presented conference papers will be
included in Proceedings. And selected papers will be included in some
International Journals (Please visit Paper Submission page).
The Special Session/Workshop proposal should include following information:
1. Title of the Special Session/Workshop: Special Session/Workshop on
2. Special Session/Workshop chair (s): name, affiliation, address, phone
and fax numbers and e-mail.
3. Brief description of the Special Session/Workshop (several hundred
4. Expected number of papers to be submitted
5. Call for paper of Special Session/Workshop (draft version)
6. Tentative list of program committee members (Name, affiliation, country,
and email address)
Each Special Session/Workshop will start to distribute a call for paper
after receiving the notification. Papers submitted to each Special Session/Workshop
will be reviewed by the Special Session/Workshop committee.
Financial Support for Special Session/Workshop Organizer:
If Special Session/Workshops are constructed successfully, the organizers
- At least 8 papers registration: 1 Free registration.
- At least 16 papers registration: 2 Free registrations.
Session Management Chair
Please send your Special Session/Workshop Proposal to
Prof. Tai-hoon Kim
Hannam University, Korea
- Special Session/Workshop Proposal Due: November 15, 2009
- Acceptance Notification for Special Session/Workshop:
- Camera Ready Submission and Registration Due:
Each Special Session/Workshop chair can decide his/her own paper submission
due. But Special Session/Workshop chairs should submit accepted paper
list to Session Management Chair.