All attendees must make the registration. At least one author per paper
must be accompanied by one Mandatory Registration. Without a dedicated
registration, the paper can not be included in the Proceedings / Journals.
* Discount Program
- Committee members: about 20% discount.
- SERSC Member: about 20% discount.
- Student (including Ph.D. Course): about 20% discount.
1. Registration deadline is July 30, 2010.
2. If you want to check your paper ID, Please click here
3. We are sorry but Bank Transfer method is highly recommended for
Registration. Please use next Bank Information.
3.1 International Bank Transfer
Name of Bank: Korea Post Office
(In some places, it looks like Shinhan Bank, but you don't have to
worry about that.)
Address of Bank:
184 Oryong-dong, Cheonan-city, Chungnam-do 330-030, South Korea
Accounts No.: 311753-01-001931
Swift Code No.: SHBKKRSEKPO
Name of Accounts: SERSC
Beneficiary's Name: SERSC(Science and Engineering Research
101, Jeongseong-Vil., 593-7, Wonseong-dong, Dongnam-gu, Cheonan-si,
3.2 Domestic Bank Transfer
4. Download the registration
form from here
(NOTE: If you may register your papers by using Credit Card, you don't
have to use this registration form. Go to '6. Online Credit Card Payment
5. To complete your registration, we need two materials: Registration
form and Bank Transfer Receipt.
Please send these two documents by FAX. +82 42 629 8270.
If you cannot use FAX, please scan and send them to us by E-mail (PDF
6. Online Credit Card Payment system:
7. After checking our BANK BOOK, we will dispatch an official INVOICE.
If you have any problem, please contact Ms. Maricel O. Balitanas, firstname.lastname@example.org