Accepted papers will be included in the conference proceedings
published by CCIS of Springer (indexed by EI and others, confirmed), and
distributed at the conferece site.
Our conference provides a chance for academic and industry professionals
to discuss recent progress in the area of Urban Computing and Smart Grid.
Topics of Conference
Urban computing and Smart Grid are attention-getting areas. We will accept
all research works related to Urban Computing or Smart Grid.
If you want to check if your research areas are related to Urban Computing
or Smart Grid, please visit next sites and related categories:
1. Urban Computing: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urban_Computing
2. Smart Grid: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smart_grid
3. Submission area:
- Bio-Science and Bio-Technology
- Control and Automation
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
- Database Theory and Application
- Future Generation Communication and Networking
- Grid and Distributed Computing
- Multimedia, Computer Graphics and Broadcasting
- Security Technology
- Signal Processing, Image Processing and Pattern Recognition
- u- and e- Service, Science and Technology