- Advanced Security Technologies towards Convergence
Green IT (AST-CGIT
- The Special Session on Biometrics : Security and Privacy
- A Special Session on Security Education (ASSSE
- Security Engineering Environment (SEE
- Wireless Networks (WN
Call For Special Session
Several special sessions will be held in conjunction with SecTech 2008
with the aim to explore special topics and provide international forums
for scientists, engineers, and experts to exchange and share their experiences,
new ideas, and research results on hot topics on Security Technology.
All accepted and presented conference papers will be
included in IEEE CS Proceedings (EI and ISTP). And selected papers will
be included in some International Journals (Please visit Paper Submission
The special session proposal should include following information:
- Title of the special session: Special Session on ...
- Special Session chair (s): name, affiliation, address, phone and fax
numbers and e-mail.
- Brief description of the Special Session (several hundred words)
- Expected number of papers to be submitted
- Call for paper of Special Session (draft version)
- Tentative list of program committee members (Name, affiliation, country,
and email address)
Each Special Session will start to distribute a call
for paper after receiving the notification. Papers submitted to each Special
Session will be reviewed by the Special Session committee.
Financial Support for Special Session
If special sessions are constructed successfully, the organizers will
- At least 8 papers registration: 1 Free registration.
- At least 16 papers registration: 2 Free registrations.
Session Management Chair
Please send your Special Session Proposal to
Prof. Tai-hoon Kim
Hannam University, Korea
- Special Session Proposal Due: March 31, 2008
- Acceptance Notification for Special Session: April 10, 2008
- Submission of the camera ready: August 15, 2008
- Regular Registration: July 15 ~ August 20, 2008
Each special session chair can decide his/her own paper submission due.
But special session chairs should submit accepted paper list to Session
Management Chair by August 15th, 2008.