Multimedia and Ubiquitous Engineering is emerging rapidly as an exciting new paradigm to provide computing life services any time, anywhere. Our Conference provides a chance for academic and industry professionals to discuss recent progress in the area of multimedia and ubiquitous environment including models and systems, new directions, novel applications associated with the utilization, and acceptance of ubiquitous computing devices and systems.
Topics of Conference
Topics of relevance include but are not limited to the following areas. Excellent surveying works in these areas are welcome, too.
1. Ubiquitous Computing and
- Ubiquitous Computing and Technology
- Ambient and Artificial Intelligence
- Context-Aware Ubiquitous Computing
- Parallel/Distributed/Grid Computing
- Novel Machine Architectures
- Semantic Web and Knowledge Grid
- Smart Home and Natural Interfaces
2. Multimedia Modeling and Processing
- AI and Soft Computing in Multimedia
- Computer Graphics and Simulation
- Content-Based Image Retrieval / QBE
- Medical Image and Signal Processing
- Multimedia Indexing and Compression
- Virtual Reality and Game Technology
- Current Challenges in Multimedia
3. Ubiquitous Services and Applications
- Protocols for Ubiquitous Services
- Ubiquitous Database Methodologies
- Ubiquitous Application Interfaces
- IPv6 Foundations and Applications
- Smart Home Network Middleware
- Ubiquitous Sensor Networks / RFID
- U-Commerce and Other Applications
4. Multimedia Services and Applications
- Multimedia RDBMS Platforms
- Multimedia in Telemedicine
- Multimedia Embedded Systems
- Entertainment Industry
- E-Commerce and E-Learning
- Novel Multimedia Applications
- Computer Graphics in Industry
5. Multimedia and Ubiquitous Security
- Security in Commerce and Industry
- Security in Ubiquitous Databases
- Key Management and Authentication
- Privacy in Ubiquitous Environment
- Sensor Networks and RFID Security
- Multimedia Information Security
- Forensics and Image Watermarking
6. Other IT and Multimedia Applications
Paper Submission and Publication
All authors should submit their papers with about 6 pages.
All accepted papers will be included in the conference proceedings
with two categories: regular papers
(6~8 page), short
papers (4~5 page).
Accepted papers will be included in the conference proceeding published by IEEE
CS (Our proceedings will be included in EI and other index).
After conference, selected papers will be included as revised
monographs in some international journals with special issue (this has been
agreed with the respective editors in chief).
of Multimedia and Ubiquitous
of Smart Home,
International Journal of Ad Hoc and Ubiquitous,
Journal of Supercomputing,
of Intelligent Manufacturing,
Journal of Security Engineering,
Journal of Software Effectiveness and Efficiency,
International Journal of Security and Its Applications,
International Journal of Software Engineering and Its Applications.
Journal of Ubiquitous Computing and Intelligence
Registration, Travel, Accommodation, and Other Information
The conference is organized and hosted by
SERSC (http://www.sersc.org), and will be sponsored by a number of Korean and International Companies.
For papers that are accepted, registration includes publication of the paper in conference proceedings. A modest additional fee will be levied for any additional paper submitted and accepted, and also a similar payment scheme for exceeding page limits on your papers (Please
see the Registration Fee).
You can use numerous airlines to travel to the resort. There are also many hotels at the resort. Please consult
http://tour2korea.com for more details.
If you have any question about the CfPs and papers submission, please mail to
2007 Cyberchair or
Secretary of MUE
2007 (Ms. Hyun-ah Kim).