The Final Paper Submission and Author Registration
Please FOLLOW ALL steps to insure the submission and registration processes are completed successfully.
- Please prepare the camera ready paper using LNCS paper format and prepare copyright form.
You can use the LaTeX(Tex) format or the MS-word format(97-2003 and 2007), but LaTeX format would be more preferred.
We can't guarantee the typesetting quality for MS-word based manuscripts due to characteristics of MS-word.
- The page limitation:
:: And up to 2 extra pages may be purchased at $50 (US dollars) per extra page.
- 10 pages for full papers, including all figures, tables, and references
- 6 pages for regular papers, including all figures, tables, and references
- All authors MUST submit the following materials:
- the source file (*.doc; *.docx; *.tex)
* In case of LaTeX format: plus, external figures and specific style files
- the compiled PDF file
- the signed copyright form (Editor: Prof. J. H. Park et el.)
* Please submit ONE compressed file (*.ZIP) to the submission system by April 10, 2009.
:: You will be requested to provide proper login information at the systems.
* Please note that any delay may prevent the inclusion of your paper in the proceedings.
- All attendees of ISA 2009 and its Workshops must make the registration of ISA 2009.
At least one author per paper must be accompanied by one Mandatory registration and the registration fee must be paid by April 15, 2009.
Without a dedicated registration, the paper cannot be included in the Proceedings and it cannot be recommended to the journal special issues.
If you need extension of registration due date, please let us know before April 15: firstname.lastname@example.org
ISA 2009 Registration page will be available soon at the following URL;
If you have any questions or problems, please contact ISA 2009 secretary (email@example.com).