Approved International Workshops
international workshops will be held in conjunction with
ISA 2008 with the aim to explore special topics and provide international forums for scientists, engineers, and computer users to exchange and share their experiences, new ideas, and research results on hot topics on
security and assurance.
accepted papers for workshops will be published by IEEE CS.
workshop proposal should include following information:
1. Title of the
workshop: International Workshop on ...
2. Workshop Organizer(s): name, affiliation, address, phone and fax numbers
3. Brief description of the workshop (several hundred words)
4. Expected number of papers to be submitted
5. Call for papers of
Workshop (draft version)
6. Tentative list of program committee members (Name, affiliation, country,
and email address)
workshop will start to distribute a call for paper after receiving the notification. Papers submitted to each
workshop will be reviewed by the
Financial Support for Special
workshops are constructed successfully, the organizer (1 organizer per 1
workshop) will get:
- At least 8 papers registration: Free registration
- At least 16 papers registration: Free registration and Free accommodation (max 3 nights).
Simula Research Laboratory, Norway
Proposal Submission Due:
November 30, 2007
December 5, 2007
Each workshop organizer can
decide his/her own submission
due. But each workshop organizer
should submit accepted paper
list to Workshop Chair, Yan Zhang,
by January 10th, 2008.