Approved Special Sessions
The Special Session on Security & Privacy in Pervasive Computing environments
The Special Session on Engineering Security Requrements and Privacy Informatics
special sessions will be held in conjunction with
ISA 2008 with the aim to explore special topics and provide international forums for scientists, engineers, and computer users to exchange and share their experiences, new ideas, and research results on hot topics on
security and assurance.
accepted papers for special
sessions will be published by IEEE CS.
special session proposal should include following information:
1. Title of the
special session: Special Session on ...
2. Special Session chair (s): name, affiliation, address, phone and fax numbers
3. Brief description of the workshop (several hundred words)
4. Expected number of papers to be submitted
5. Call for paper of
Special Session (draft version)
6. Tentative list of program committee members (Name, affiliation, country,
and email address)
Special Session will start to distribute a call for paper after receiving the notification. Papers submitted to each
Special Session will be reviewed by the
Special Session committee.
Financial Support for Special
special sessions are constructed successfully, the organizer (1 organizer per 1
special session) will get:
- At least 8 papers registration: Free registration
- At least 16 papers registration: Free registration and Free accommodation (max 3 nights).
Session Management Chair
Hannam University, Korea
Proposal Submission Due:
August 31, 2007
August 20, 2007
Each special session chair can
decide his/her own submission
due. But special session chairs
should submit accepted paper
list to Session Management Chair
by January 10th, 2008.