The 2007 International Conference on Intelligent Pervasive Computing (IPC-07) will be held at Jeju Island, Korea, October 11th ~ 13th, 2007.
Several workshops will be held in conjunction with IPC-07 with the aim to explore special topics and provide international forums for scientists, engineers, and computer users to exchange and share their experiences, new ideas, and research results
on hot topics on intelligent pervasive computing.
Workshops for presenting papers from industrial companies and papers on implementations of systems and services are very welcome. It is expected that the proceedings of the workshop programs will be published by IEEE CS.
In general, a workshop takes one day, although multiple-day and half-day workshops are welcome.
Please send a workshop proposal by May 12, 2007 to Workshop chairs.
The workshop proposal should include following information:
1. Title of the workshop: International Workshop on ...
2. Workshop chair(s): name, affiliation, address, phone and fax numbers, e-mail.
3. Brief description of the workshop (several hundred words)
4. Expected number of papers to be submitted
5. Call for paper of the workshop (draft version)
6. Tentative list of program committee members (Name, affiliation, country, email address)
Each workshop will start to distribute a call for paper after receiving the notification.
Papers submitted to each workshop will be reviewed by the program committee and external reviewers of the workshop.
Financial Support for Workshop Organizer:
If workshops are constructed
successfully, the organizer (1 organizer per 1 workshop) will get:
- At least 8 papers registration:
- At least 16 papers
registration: Free registration and Free accommodation (max 3 nights).
Acadia University, Canada
Agustinus Borgy Waluyo
Institute for Infocomm Research, Singapore
Kyoto University, Japan
- Workshop Proposal Submission Due:
April 30 , 2007
--> May 12, 2007 (Hard Deadline)
- Workshop Acceptance Notification:
May 15 , 2007 -
-> May 17, 2007 (Hard Deadline)
- Camera Ready Due: July 24, 2007
- Workshop Date: October 11, 2007