Call For Special Session
Several special sessions will be held in conjunction
with DRBC 2009 with the aim to explore special topics and provide international
forums for scientists, engineers, and experts to exchange and share their
experiences, new ideas, and research results on hot topics.
All accepted and presented conference papers will be
included in IEEE CS Proceedings (EI and ISTP). And selected papers will
be included in some International Journals (Please visit Paper Submission
The special session proposal should include following information:
1. Title of the special session: Special Session on ...
2. Special Session chair (s): name, affiliation, address, phone and fax
numbers and e-mail.
3. Brief description of the Special Session (several hundred words)
4. Expected number of papers to be submitted
5. Call for paper of Special Session (draft version)
6. Tentative list of program committee members (Name, affiliation, country,
and email address)
Each Special Session will start to distribute a call for paper after
receiving the notification. Papers submitted to each Special Session will
be reviewed by the Special Session committee.
Financial Support for Special Session Organizer:
If special sessions are constructed successfully, the organizers will
- At least 8 papers registration: 1 Free registration.
- At least 16 papers registration: 2 Free registrations.
Session Management Chair
Please send your Special Session Proposal to
Prof. Tai-hoon Kim
Hannam University, Korea
- Special Session Proposal Due: December 31, 2008
- Acceptance Notification for Special Session: January 20, 2009
- Submission of the camera ready of Accepted Papers: August 31, 2009
- Regular Registration: June 30 ~ August 31, 2009
Each special session chair can decide his/her own paper submission due.
But special session chairs should submit accepted paper list to Session
Management Chair by August 15th, 2009.